Sunday, July 17, 2011

Surveyor Drama

I talked to Deb who told me the surveyor came to determine exactly where her property lines are. She talked to her contractor who said he talked to the surveyor who said that Deb's property line goes right up to our retaining wall. Based on where the stake is I would think the wall goes over the property line a bit. Deb also told me she talked to Jim (our neighbor on the other side) who said he found the surveyor digging up part of the concrete on the corner of his driveway. When Jim confronted him, the surveyor said he was just trying to find the stake marking Jim's alley property line so he could use it to measure to Deb's alley property line. I would think he could've asked Jim for permission. Anyway, part of the concrete was all dug up and the surveyor is refusing to pay for the damage. What a skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment