Friday, May 6, 2011

Doorbell Part 1


The other night Dale and I were both woken up in the middle of the night by this loud ringing/buzzing sound. It turns out the doorbell had shorted out and was causing it to ring. Dale just pressed the doorbell buzzer and it stopped. Well, I came home after school today and heard this loud noise behind the door as I was pulling out my key. The bell had shorted out again and BOTH the front and the back doorbells were ringing/buzzing. The front buzzed and the back rang (or maybe it was vice versa). Anyway, I pressed them both and they both stopped. Then one shorted out again and when I pressed that one and made it stop the other would short out. I went back and forth between the front and back doors a few times before I finally just pulled the buzzer/ringer cover off the wall in the kitchen and took out the wires. Poor Sophie was driven nuts by the whole thing. Oh well, we're all fine. Wouldn't hurt to get a new doorbell anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment